Friday, January 7, 2011

intro

As i sit here in my hotel i begin to wonder where did it began that my life ended up here? How did i become who i am? So i am here writing my thoughts about my life. Not necessarily in order but as whatever comes to mind. This is my way of writing my story of my life and how i came to be. But in that ADD way since i'm unable to stay focused too long. Must have been the many drugs i have consumed in life. I do hope you read with an open mind and try to picture yourself there as i tell my story. I will also add in song titles that could maybe help you understand where i was at that point in life. I do hope you find it entertaining and also informative. I will be completely honest about where i was in that point in life. Well enough said first story will start soon enough. D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment