Monday, May 16, 2011

Self Reflections

         So today i had to come to terms with my first fiance marrying my friend. They are getting married this saturday! And yes i should be happy for them as they're both good people. But i wouldn't be so upset if their wedding got hit by a crashing plane and they all burned to death!!  I know sound bitter but hey i could lie and say its all good!!! Anyways on to the subject i wish to discuss.
        
         So lately i've been seeing all my friends and alot of their faces don't move. And certain areas are a lil rounder and fuller and lips bigger than hell. And i must say i think it just looks ridiculous. It's like they all think they're in beverly hills. What i don't understand is why destroy the genetics ur parents gave you. Which is kinda of funny as i went and got tits. But my face is always the same. Sure i've thought about a nose job and hip implants. But when it comes time to do it do i want loose silicone in my ass and hips just so i could feel complete. And a nose job to look like jennifer tillys sounds great at times but then i wouldnt look like my brother and sister anymore. How do you look in the mirror after all that work. Are my lady friends so desperate for a mans attention that they have to change their appearance to get it? Are they not secure in who they are as a person? And don't you wonder if a man is that much into plastic is he really even into you? Or is he more into mans creation than natural creation? Personally i find natural creation prettier than some man made work. And isn't it false advertising to your husband. Especially if you're a real lady and you give birth then out comes this child with your original nose!!! Anyways i just think its funny and sad like Taylor from RHBV her head looks like its caving in and her lips remind me of daffy duck. Seriously people is this what we're becoming!!! Makes me wanna take my titties out and slap you with them!!!
         Next on blog my k trips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment